Princess for a Day Plan:
- collect a bag of rose petals and fresh flowers
- prepare several small pastries and macarons and store them
- relax by reading a book and fall asleep early amongst as many soft pillows and blankets as you can collect and bury yourself in
- sleep in as long as you'd like - beauty sleep, of course
- begin day with a long, warm bath - use rose scented bath salts and float the rose petals and flowers on the water; listen to slow music, perhaps while falling asleep or reading a classic
- carefully dress as much like royalty as you can; wear the nicest smelling perfume you have
- lounge about your room, reading an old, poetic book or drawing out little fairytales
- learn how to make a crown of flowers, then go outside and braid one into your hair; read among the flowers. perhaps sleep outside for a while in your prettiest dress. don't wear any shoes.
- lunch on little sandwiches, but eat a little dessert first, using only a tiny spoon
- as part of the evening festivities, invite your friends (the creatures you met in the forest, or perhaps your cat) to a formal tea party
- throw a tantrum if too none of them show up (how rude!), then eat all the desserts yourself
- spend the rest of your day snacking, reading, drawing, and improving your posture
- dry some of the flowers you collected outside and press them - hang the dried flowers above your bed, and fall asleep to the scent of the forest.